3m Circular Hanging Structure
The 3m Circular Hanging Structure is a popular choice for exhibitors who want to ensure their brand is seen from all areas within the exhibition hall.
Equally, the seamless fabric hanging structure is a great marketing solution for ceiling mounted displays in the retail industry, popular for shopping centres, reception areas or showrooms.
The 3m Circular Hanging Structure is available with two height options, 600mm high or 900mm high. The hanging structure can be printed single or double sided. For the single sided option you can have a plain white fabric on the inside or match the fabric colour to your company brand. The fabric graphic is printed using the dye sublimation printing technique ensuring a long lasting and high quality print finish.
The framework is made from tubular aluminium that is quick and easy to fit together, using a push-fit system. The custom printed fabric banner is then stretched over the frame and closed using a concealed zip.
The framework comes with eyelet bolts that securely screw into the aluminium frame. The hanging structure can then be installed using various hanging fixings, such as a suspended ceiling wire rope kit, hooks or other fixing options. If you would like discuss the a mounting solution for your setting then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01733 570222.
- 3000mm (diameter) x 600mm (h)
- 3000mm (diameter) x 900mm (h)
Why choose the 3m Circular Hanging Structure?
- Available as either 600mm high or 900mm high
- High quality aluminium frame with seamless fabric graphic
- Ensures your brand is seen far and wide
- Easy to build and dismantle, push-fit system
- Packs down neatly into the carry bag (included)
- Custom printed fabric graphic provides durable and vibrant print finish
- Fabric graphic folds down for easy storage and can even be machine washed
- Comes with a five year hardware guarantee
Graphic Design Service: Need help with your artwork? We offer graphic design services. To obtain a quote please complete our quotation request form here or call us on 01733 570222.