No Parking Sign
We have six different sizes available in our No Parking prohibition sign range. You can also choose from four different materials to ensure you get the right sign for your business.
- 300mm wide x 100mm high (design 1)
- 600mm wide x 200mm high (design 1)
- 200mm wide x 300mm high (design 2)
- 700mm wide x 800mm high (design 2)
- 400mm wide x 300mm high (design 3)
- 600mm wide x 450mm high (design 3)
- Foam board or sometimes known as Foamex (3mm as standard)
- Aluminium composite or sometimes known as Dibond (3mm as standard)
- Rigid plastic or sometimes known as rigid PVC (1mm as standard)
- Self-adhesive vinyl
Choosing the right material for your sign:
This ultra durable aluminium composite board (sometimes called Dibond, which is a brand of aluminium composite) has a polyester core and two outer skins of 0.2mm aluminium, enamelled with a white face. This material is an excellent choice for either larger signs or applications where the sign must be self supporting such as mounting to a fence. Suitable for mounting to all surfaces, both internally or externally. Aluminium composite is suitable for fitting either with screws and stand-offs or double sided pads or tape. Aluminium composite is one of the most durable and weatherproof sign solutions, so can be used both indoors and outdoors. It is suitable for both small and large signs.
Foam board, or sometimes called foamex, is a rigid PVC board with a foam inner. it is lightweight, yet strong and relatively easy to cut and shape. It is suitable for small and large signs and though it can be used outdoors, it is not as durable in the long term as aluminium composite and unlike aluminium composite, is not stable to temperature changes. Foam board is ideal for internal signs and temporary external signs.
Rigid PVC is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It's the most commonly used material for safety and warning signs because it performs well both indoors and outdoors, is cost effective and versatile. Rigid PVC signs can be secured using double sided tape or pads or screws.
Self Adhesive Vinyl
Self-adhesive signs are printed on to a thin plastic type film and backed with a permanent acrylic based adhesive. Similarly to a sticker, a self adhesive vinyl sign comes supplied with a backing paper, which is removed before application. It is suitable for application to clean, smooth surfaces both internally and externally and a popular choice for warning, prohibition, safety and PPE signs.
Why choose the No Parking Prohibition Sign?
- Perfect for schools, public buildings, gyms, hospitals and any business or organisation where you need clear prohibition signage
- Available in six size options as standard
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Available in four different materials; foam board, aluminium composite, rigid PVC and self adhesive vinyl
- Fit easily using screws, double sided pads or double sided tape