Anti-Microbial Film with Removable Adhesive
COVID-19 can be spread on surfaces and a huge effort has been made by businesses, schools and hospitals to reduce the spread by repeatedly sanitising and disinfecting surfaces that their staff, students, customers and visitors come into contact with. This proves particularly difficult to manage in high traffic areas where different people come into contact with a specific surface frequently and constantly throughout the day.
The clever Anti-Microbial Copper Film is is constantly exterminating and preventing the spread of harmful microbes, and yet is harmless to humans, and to the environment.
The Anti-Microbial Copper Film is sold on the roll. There are two roll sizes available as follows:
- Small: 40cm wide x 10 metres long
- Large: 122cm wide x 30 metres long
We have introduced this Anti-Microbial Copper Film for such surfaces where is is just not possible to sanitise them each time they are touched by a different person. The Copper Film is designed to be self adhesive, but can also be removed, and the adhesive cleaned off the surface, once the film is no longer needed.
The Anti-Microbial Copper Film is popular for door push panels, handles, banisters and railings, key pads, lift controls, photocopier control panels, iPads, other touch screen devises and many more surfaces.
Why choose the Anti-Microbial Film with Removable Adhesive?
- Self adhesive and can be removed (adhesive may need to be cleaned off after us of the film)
- Suitable for a huge range of surfaces including key pads, door push panels, handles, banisters, rails, photocopier controls, touch pad devises and many more
- Sold on the roll so you can cut out pieces for your exact requirements
- Quick dispatch