We will advise and guide you on layout options, material choice, graphic design and immersive technology. We can work to your budget, considering different choices of construction, finishes and materials to accommodate your aspirations.
What is the best type of exhibition stand?
The answer to this will depend on a number of factors. We have listed some questions below that will help with working out which factors are the most important when deciding what is the best type of exhibition stand for your business.
- Are you looking for an exhibition stand for just one event or do you have a number of exhibitions that you would like the same exhibition stand used for?
- Is the main purpose of your stand to showcase your products and services, meet you customers, demonstrate or educate your audience, market your brand and key messages or all of the above?
- Do you want to just show up at the exhibition and get exhibiting or would you like an exhibition stand designed for self-build and installation by your own team?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Have you exhibited before and if so, what worked and didn't work for your business previously?
Above are some of the questions that we would ask new customers when working through the custom exhibition stand design process. Answers to these questions will help shape what will tick as many boxes as possible for your business and help identify what elements are non-negotiable.