Getting the branding just right for your business is always difficult, and for many, it can be a make or break situation. The big names you know and love have all gone through this process at one point or another, so you aren’t alone. Some may find it easier than others, and others may find it a little tougher – but there is always a solution.
If you’re in need of some new office branding, then you’re in the right place. Here at GH Display, our highly skilled designers are on hand to devise the right design and display items that you need to make the impression you want, get the sales you need and remain at the forefront of prospective customers minds.
Before jumping right in, it is always worth knowing exactly what you want from new office branding. With that in mind, we have come up with some top tips to ensure you are on point from now on.
- Get everyone involved – from admin and reception staff right up to the directors. You are all working towards one common goal, so make sure you are all on the same page. Not only will your office branding be spot on for all involved, but it will also make your staff feel valued, too
- Review your website, and in particular, how you sell yourself as a business. It is worth looking at job vacancy descriptions as well as your About Us and Mission Statement pages. Make the core values of these pages stand out in your new branding
- Is your location pivotal when it comes to your office? Do you want to be seen as serious and business like or fun and approachable? Take inspiration from your surroundings as it is important to match your atmosphere to your branding
- Feel free to push your branding in client facing areas to really engage the people you are working with. These themes don’t need to be as up front in the staff area, but office branding should be carried through; think colours and values
- Put your main product or service right at the centre of your business
- Remember to incorporate a fun element to your office branding – giving your staff
- somewhere casual and fun to relax and unwind on their breaks or at the end of the week
- Consider the way your business works – are desks positioned to promote communication and team project work? Is conversation stifled? Assess how your teams work to make the office space work for them and the brand
- Don’t go too over the top, unless you are in the luxury commodity market which calls for a little extravagance and opulence; keep things stylish but professional and usable
- Getting everyone involved in the rebranding process motivates towards the changes; bringing the decorating and rebranding into full swing!
Once you’ve settled on a brand ethos you are happy with, feel free to drop our design team a line to discuss how we can transform your business into the Business with a bit of planning and some simple office branding.
Simply give us a call on 01733 570222 for more information.