Should I Hire Or Buy An Exhibition Stand?
An exhibition stand will make all the difference to your display at your next event, however, depending on how often you attend exhibitions, you may be considering whether you should buy or hire one.
There are a number of options available which can cater to your needs, and you’ll definitely find something that works for you here on the GH Display website. The options are endless when it comes to the size or style you desire but the question remains, should you hire or buy an exhibition stand?
When to Hire an Exhibition Stand
1. If you’re looking for ease of use
Exhibition stands are often large in size, so it may be easier to hire one and have a team of professionals come and set it up. You’ll be able to focus on the rest of your display while your exhibition stand is securely set up around you. You’re still able to choose whatever you like design-wise and have this printed on it, so you’ll still enjoy a bespoke design for your business.
2. If you’re not attending exhibitions often
Once you have considered what your budget has room for, it’s worth making a decision on whether you would benefit from buying or hiring. If you don’t attend multiple exhibitions per year, it’s worth looking into hiring the display. You don’t need to worry about the additional cost of hiring out a storage room to keep the stand, or getting it to and from the event. While it’s likely to be more cost-effective to buy if you’re going to a lot of exhibitions, if you’re not, it could save you money to hire.
3. If you want to change the overall design regularly
If you’d like to feature a different design or updated information each time you go to an exhibition – for example, if you have consistently updating prices or promotions – then hiring your exhibition stand may be the best option for you. Hiring a stand allows you to be adaptable with your messaging and you won’t be displaying out of date content when you attend an exhibition.
4. To avoid maintenance costs
Wear and tear comes with any product you buy, particularly with display stands which are used multiple times. Even in storage, dust collecting on your display stand can affect how it looks, and there may be a need for refurbishment every so often. When hiring a stand, you don’t need to worry about these aspects as it’s brand new each time you put it up.
When to Buy an Exhibition Stand
1) If you’re attending multiple events
While there are plenty of reasons to hire an exhibition stand, buying one can be just as beneficial depending on your timeline. If you’re attending multiple events in one year, buying an exhibition stand will be worthwhile, allowing you to reuse your design. Although you’ll need to pay for storage if you don’t have space, this option could still be cheaper than paying to hire an exhibition stand every other week.
2) When your design is staying the same
If you have no plans to change the design of your stand because it covers all grounds, then buying one is definitely an ideal choice. Ensure your key messaging and contact details are absolutely correct before submitting your order and enjoy reusing your exhibition stand again and again.
3) If you need your stand often
When you own the stand, there is no risk of it not being available when you want it. Even more so, if you require it often, it’s ideal to have one that’s available constantly. Whether you’re putting it in storage or if you’re keeping it in the office, it’ll be easily accessible.
Pros and cons of hiring and buying exhibition stands
|To hire||To buy|
Thinking about hiring an exhibition stand? You’ll find more details are below…
Exhibition Stand Hire Packages
- 6 Metre Exhibition Stand £5,800 (Suitable for a 6×4, 6×3, 6×2 and 6×1 open three-sided space) Package Includes; installation, graphics, lighting, carpet, furniture and two screens. This is based on the installation at either the NEC (Birmingham) or ExCel (London).
- 3m x 2m Hire Stand with Seamless Fabric Graphics £3,750 (Suitable for space only or shell scheme). Price includes installation, hire of the framework and lights. Two custom printed fabric graphics (which you own and can reuse at future events).
- 3m x 3m Hire Stand with Seamless Fabric Graphics £3,950 (Suitable for space only or shell scheme). Price includes installation, hire of the framework and lights. Two custom printed fabric graphics (which you own and can reuse at future events).
- 3m x 4m Hire Stand with Seamless Fabric Graphics £4,150 (Suitable for space only or shell scheme). Price includes installation, hire of the framework and lights. Two custom printed fabric graphics (which you own and can reuse at future events).
Whatever your exhibition stand hire needs we can provide you with a design that meets your unique business requirements. Contact us on 01733 570222 or complete our enquiry form below.